Y Young Moms Program Volunteer - Cook
Community Health (Downtown Victoria)
Nature and Scope:
The Young Mom's Program Volunteer - Cook, will cook to provide meals for eight moms and their young children. The meals would be served during house dinners before an educational workshop that the moms will be attending. The volunteer will demonstrate reliability and have the ability to commit to cooking 1-2 times per month for a minimum of one year. The meals can be cooked at the volunteer's home and brought to the Y Young Moms Program location at approximately 4:30pm. The incumbent would be required to take YMCA-YWCA Child Protection Training.
- Cook/provide meals for eight moms and their young children.
- Attend all required YMCA-YWCA volunteer training.
- A clear Police/RCMP Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening required
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to:
YMCA-YWCA of Vancouver Island
1. Application Deadline: This posting will close when a suitable candidate has been found.
2. We thank all applicants, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The YMCA-YWCA of Vancouver Island is an equal opportunity employer.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|