Beacon Tax Services is offering an excellent entry opportunity for a hardworking and competent individual to join our office in a fast pace environment. The individual must have a strong attention to detail, communication and organization skills. This is a part-time to a full-time position with the opportunity for more work depending on skills and growth.
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls with clients
- Respond to requests for tax information
- Maintain Files
- Preparing files and returns
- Reception duties
- Data entry
- Good Communication
- Self Motivated
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Willing to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent proficiency with excel, word, and general administration skills required.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must be quick and eager to learn,
- Able to plan and organize workload to meet deadlines.
- Able to prioritize, multitask, work within time constraints and follow up.
- Able to work in a team environment and demonstrate in a professional and friendly manner.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must relate well with the public.
Our typical office hours are Monday through Friday 830am-430pm. There will be flexible hours and days worked. Starting 830am is non-negotiable during weekdays.
Wage: Wage will be compensated based on experience.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|