Interested in Aviation? Would you like to work a 4-day week? (3-day weekend!) Small company, with room to expand your skills? Competitive wage & benefits/RRSP package. Sound goods?
Then we may be a good fit for you! HCC manufactures advanced composite components for general, commercial & aviation.
Wages are based on skill level.
SHOP ASSISTANT -
We are looking for an individual to fill this position, Mon-Thur 10hrs/day. This individual will report to the production manager & will be responsible for
- preparing material kits [i.e. cutting cloth to templates],
- cleaning/waxing composite molds,
- building cleaning & general maintenance.
The successful applicant will be reliable, hardworking & safety conscious.
-Must have valid Driver's License & clean driving record
- Experience with General Shop Clean Up & Maintenance
- Basic understanding of safe workshop practices required
-Experience with hand and power tools as assett
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
-General Shop Clean-up & maintenance including manufacturing floor & lunchroom
- Material kitting & preparation
- Composite mold preparation
- Assist Production Manager with various shop projects
- Assisting composite technicians as directed by Production Manager
Interested individuals should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . No telephone inquiries please. We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|