Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Transport countertops to specified job sites
- Install countertops efficiently and professionally, making sure that all seams are tight and fixtures are properly installed
- Check tops sizes and quality before leaving shop
- Ability to accurately do site measuring and hard templates
- Provide customers with answers to any questions they should have
- Work professionally within the home, ensuring that things are cleaned up well after the installation
- Responsible for ensuring customers site is not damaged
- Provide the customer with a great service experience
- Troubleshoot and resolve installation issues as required
- Works in a safe manner that complies with all safety guidelines
- Contributes to team effort and completes other duties as required or assigned.
* Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs +.
* Must possess a valid Class 5 Driver's License
* Clean criminal record is required
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|