Randstad is now looking for a Controller for our client in Victoria
* Manage all accounting operations including A/R, A/P, GL, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition
* claim accumulation and reporting for Tax return
* Manage issuing of Options to employees and tracking/monitoring on 3rd party software, and provide reporting for audit purposes.
* Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
* Timely monthly financial statements along with an analysis of key variances
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently.
* Proven organizational skills
* Proven team work approach and ability to coordinate and interact with diverse groups
* Ability to execute introductions or changes to controls or processes.
* Proven working experience as a Controller
* 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
* Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
* Experience with creating financial statements
* Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close processes
* Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
If this sounds like you, then please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to email@example.com. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|