Carson Automotive Group requires a results oriented Partsperson II to join our quality team at our Glenoak Ford Downtown dealership in Victoria, BC with occasional coverage at the Glenoak Ford Westshore location.
This is a full-time, union, entry level Parts position that would be well suited to someone interested in growing and advancing their career within the automotive industry.
* Assists service technicians in determining parts requirement;
* Provides excellent customer service to retail, wholesale and internal customers;
* Maintains accurate parts costing on invoices / repair orders;
* Prepares tire quotes;
* Assists with and completes parts ordering, receiving, stocking and inventory;
* Collects payment for services, accurately handling cash and credit payments.
* Sells additional services, parts and accessories where appropriate.
We are proud to offer:
* Ongoing training and growth opportunities;
* Potential for advancement throughout our organization;
* Top industry remuneration;
* Pension Plan;
* Benefit plan offering medical, dental, life insurance and pension (benefits commence after completion of a 6-month waiting period).
Position Requirements (minimum experience):
* Automotive Parts experience preferred;
* Intermediate computer skills required;
* Excellent phone manner required;
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs;
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
It is our goal to bring aboard people with a passion for the industry, strong work ethic, high integrity, and a desire to grow with us!
If this is an opportunity that interests you, please visit www.carsonautomotivegroup.com and click on the 'careers' link to fill out an online application!