Randstad is now looking for a contract A/R Clerk for our client in the Sidney Area. Are you a self-motivated and well organized Accounts Receivable Administrator?
* Maintain customer database
* Ensure Customer Contract information is accurate and up to date
* Create/update customer orders
* Perform timely and accurate invoicing
* Process customer payments
* Contacting customers to collect outstanding balances
* Maintain Accounts Receivable Reports
* Develop and maintain tracking system for overdue accounts so as to be able to prepare and provide status reports to Management
* Suggest and implement process improvements to enhance efficiencies
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience
* Detail oriented, strong problem solving skills and dispute resolution capabilities
* Strong internal and external customer service orientation; proven experience building strong relationships with customers
* Solid understanding of the entire Sales, Receivables, Receipts cycle and its interrelationship with logistics
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
* Experience working with ERP and accounting information systems with the ability to quickly learn specialized software
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you - please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|