-Use of SAGE or QuickBooks (preference to those who know both)
-Preparing GST, PST, and WCB returns
-Year-end accounting including preparation of reconciliations and adjusting journal entries
-Assisting with payroll processing and preparing T4, T5, and other slips
-Communicating with clients, CRA, and other third parties- Assist Senior Accountants in the preparation of files.
Hours:Our typical office hours are Monday to Friday 830am-430pm. There will be some flexibility with hours and days worked.
Wage:Will be negotiated based on experience and qualifications.
Please send resumes and a cover letter to(Attn: Sarah)
Qualifications and Skills
- must use Sage or Quickbooks or both
- 3+ years of experience working with businesses
-Strong working knowledge of GST, PST, Payroll, and other compliance-related matters
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, and other office-type apps
- Must be/have: Good Communication, Self-Motivation
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Willing to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to plan and organize workload to meet deadlines.
- Able to prioritize, multitask, work within time constraints and follow up.
- Able to work in a team environment and demonstrate in a professional and friendly manner.
- Able to apply accepted accounting principles
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must relate well with the public.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract