WIN (Victoria Women In Need Community Cooperative) is a non-profit social enterprise that runs 5 resale stores and is self-funded in providing programs for women in Greater Victoria. Our programs support women along their journey between crisis, self-sufficiency and wellness.
In this position you will:
* Process sales transactions and receive and process cash, debit or credit payments,
* Assist in displaying of merchandise and putting stock out,
* Provide excellent customer service to customers & donors; greet customers, recommend and help locate the right merchandise,
* Answer customer's questions and provide information on procedures or policies,
* Assist with duties in other areas of the store, such as monitoring fitting rooms, putting stock back on the sales floor or checking in customer bags,
* Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices,
* Maintain clean and orderly areas and complete other general cleaning duties,
* Be available for a variety of shifts and days, including weekends.
Skills and Experience required:
* Must have retail sales experience,
* Leadership abilities; able to work alone or in a team setting, resourceful, positive attitude and a good communicator,
* Has a confident, friendly and engaging personality and is comfortable working with all members of the public,
* Excellent customer service skills, able to answer questions, positive or negative, in a confident and friendly manner,
* Knows about and values the work that WIN does in the community - must have an idea of what WIN is all about,
* Strong knowledge of quality standards for housewares and clothing.
Wage: to be determined based on knowledge and experience
Please send your cover letter and resume by email or drop off your resume at 785 Pandora Avenue, Victoria, BC.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|