Log In needed Help BC Children’s Hospital Take-Down 2019 Festival of Trees - Jan 7, 2020Report Ad
Last year over 720 children from Vancouver Island were treated at BC Children's Hospital and over 3,300 from Vancouver Island. The Victoria Festival of Trees raises over $186,000 each year to support research, purchase life-saving equipment, and fund the urgent needs of the hospital.
To make the magic of the festival a reality, we rely heavily on the support of our dedicated volunteers. If you are looking for a fun way to get involved and give back this holiday season, join our take-down team. Details:
* Tuesday, January 7, 2020
* The Bay Centre - 1150 Douglas St, Victoria, BC
* Shift Times:
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
* There are many positions available such as:
* Tree "un-decorators"
* Tree movers
* Cleaning up
* Signage removal
* Please mention if you are not physically capable of disassembling, or moving artificial trees
* Light & comfortable clothing
* Gardening/work gloves are recommended
* Knowing that you are helping spread joy to thousands of visitors and BC kids!
* Snacks & drinks provided
Carly Russell-Huntley at email@example.com
*If you don't have email please contact Samantha Gatto at 250-380-1527
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|