Capital City Fire - Seeking Long-Term team P;ayer!
We are a small close-knit company in the Fire Alarm Industry. Due to the technical understanding required, trained fire alarm technicians are exceedingly difficult to find, however if you have the dedication and the drive, we are willing to train you from the ground up!
If you are looking for a permanent position in a recession proof field, this is an opportunity for you.
While no practical experience is required, applicants should have the following attributes and qualifications:
· Willingness to learn
· Comfortable with hand tools
· Comfortable interacting with others
· Team player
· Reliable & responsible
· Driver License a definite asset
Duties: include but not limited to
· Interaction with clients onsite
· Inspecting and Maintaining life safety devices
· Coordination and execution of tasks onsite with the team leader
· Accurately write dictation from team lead on site
· Work with low voltage devices
· Record and maintain current truck inventory levels
* Extended health care
* Dental care
* Vacation & paid time off
All interested parties can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|