Bookkeeper and Admin Support
HDD Broker Inc. is a multi-office, multi-national company specializing in brokering and exporting specialized construction equipment to over 80 different countries. HDD Broker has a great office culture, a low turn-over rate, and a busy work environment
We are looking for a full-time dynamic team member to provide bookkeeping and administrative support to our busy Langford, BC. Hours are Monday to Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm (8 hours per day). Hourly wage $16.50 - $22.00. Benefit package available, including RRSP benefits, after a qualifying period.
A successful candidate will be responsible for an array of duties that will support the accounting, sales and listings teams.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Preparing and processing invoices and transactional paperwork
- Send, and approve bank wires in multiple currencies
- Payroll preparation
- Ability to maintain bookkeeping records within accounting software, including posting journal entries. (Sage50 knowledge is an asset)
- Posting Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, cheque creation, process and pay utility bills
- General (and diverse!) office administration tasks, including the use of a multi-line phone
Successful candidate will:
- Be accurate and proficient on the computer, including accounting software, excel, email, web and general office applications
- Demonstrate judgement and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information. Ability to coordinate projects and multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Have 2+ years Bookkeeping experience; and/or combination of education required.
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn a broad range of new skills
Lots of growth and learning opportunities! Join our team! Submit your resume to email@example.com.
HDD Broker is a dog-friendly environment. We currently have well-behaved dogs onsite, including a large breed.
Email resumes only, No walk-ins or recruiter solicitations please.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||November 04, 2019|