Carson Automotive Group is one of Canada's highest performing groups representing 5 brands across 8 dealerships. The incredible growth we have experienced has provided several exceptional opportunities for career minded people to complement our existing staff.
Carson Automotive Group requires a results oriented Apprentice Technician to join our energetic and dynamic team. This is a full-time position located at our Suburban Motors dealership in Victoria, BC.
* Performs all repairs with quality workmanship;
* Accurately documents all work performed;
* Road tests vehicles;
* Works closely with the parts and service teams to provide the highest level of professionalism and service.
We are proud to offer:
* Ongoing training and growth opportunities;
* Potential for advancement throughout our organization;
* Top industry remuneration;
* Benefit plan offering medical, dental, life insurance and pension (benefits commence after completion of a waiting period).
Position Requirements (minimum experience):
* Previous Ford experience considered an asset;
* Preference to 2nd and 3rd year apprentice students;
* Technical and computer skills required;
* Valid Driver's License required;
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
It is our goal to bring aboard people with a passion for the industry, strong work ethic, high integrity, and a desire to grow with us!
If this is an opportunity that interests you, please visit www.carsonautomotivegroup.com and click on the 'careers' link to apply!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|