We are a small well-established accounting firm located in the Victoria area. We are currently seeking an administrative assistant to help in the day-to-day operations of the business.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
If you're the right person for the job, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Data entry
- Preparation of payroll and Record of Employments
- Provide polite and courteous customer service to clients
- Google suite schedule maintenance
- Client correspondence
- Basic bookkeeping
- Processing payments using point of sale machine
- Office administrative duties
Education, Professional Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- 2-3 years related experience in administrative or accounting role combined with secondary education
- Attention to detail - Completing tasks with a high level of accuracy
- Working knowledge of Sage 50, MS Office & Google Suite
- Energy - Adapts well to changing priorities while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Relationship development - effectively expresses ideas while working with team members in order to achieve a common goal
Compensation will be based on the candidate qualifications and experience, please clearly state your salary expectations in the cover letter or body of the email.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|