For sale: 2008 Ford Expedition
This Expedition has been a reliable family hauler for us for 5 years, but we're looking to downsize. We've kept maintenance up to date, and have receipts showing regular maintenance for the entire period that we've owned it; it's in good mechanical condition. It has 212,300 KMs and counting. The vehicle presents well. It has the 5.4Ltr V8 engine.
Our asking price is quite reasonable compared to the prices I've seen online for similar Expeditions with the same amount of KMs on it, as there's a few things to note about the vehicle, so we've taken the following into account with the price (and I'd rather be totally up front about these):
- the drivers window doesn't open
- the heater fan is stuck on high
- the rear window defrost isn't connected
- the aftermarket wheels are looking a little beat up
- there's a couple bubbles on the rear door
- we've had dogs in it in the past (but not recently)
- there was some damage at the rear drivers side (rear drivers side door and fender) that was professionally repaired
Despite these drawbacks this is a well maintained, reliable vehicle that is ideal for someone that needs space, seating capacity and towing capacity at a reasonable price.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|