$14 · Locally Grown Organic (But Not Certifide) BC Garlic $14/ Lbs
-2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i
-4 door hatchback
-Black on black and grey interior
- The interior is cloth and it's clean
- All wheel drive
- There is a 12" sub sitting in a custom box and hooked up to a decent amp in the trunk (included)
- Sitting on mud & snow tires that are just over a year old but have less than a year of driving on them
- A second set of winter tires on steel rims are available ($400)
- Strong air conditioning
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 288,8** km
- A bit of surface rust has come through around the rear drivers side wheel well and door and along the bottom of the rear passengers door handle
- It burns a bit of oil, not much, it's been consistent for the entire time I've owned the vehicle (approx 100ml per 1000km)
- Rebuild status
- This car got caught in the middle of an Albertan hail storm which gave the hood and front of the roof a cool dimple effect that can only be seen at certain angles in certain lighting conditions. However, the insurance company didn't think it was cool and they wrote off the car. The previous owner bought it back and got it legitimately certified as a rebuild.
This car will get you out to the surf or up to the mountain all winter along. It may have a few quirks but it's never let me down. It can be fast, it's reliable and the all wheel drive is top notch!
I'm asking $2800 for the car and $3,200 for the car and the second set of winter tires on steel rims.
Willing to deal and entertain offers.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||December 07, 2019|
|Expiry||January 06, 2020|